Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Happy Birthday Daddy


Hi Dad,
Just wanted to give you something for your birthday that you could use to help you pass the time.  I hope you use this blog to share your past, present and future.  I look forward to seeing your posts.  You have so many memories to share and stories to tell..... and phone calls just don't allow that to happen very well (especially with your hearing loss). Dont be intimidated by it.  You can't mess up! It's your blog to do as you want.


I love You!


Ometa

2 comments:

John St. George

I forgot to mention that even a minute by minute account of your day would be nice to read!

Unknown

Hi Uncle John
Great blog. Hope you had a goodtime on the Veterans flight to DC. Looking forward to hearing all about it. Michele and I are at Oak Island until end of May. See you soon. Love Jay & Michele